The Academy offers NHIAA sanctioned HS Varsity boys and girls soccer, HS Varsity boys and girls basketball, cross-country, HS Varsity boys and girls track and field, HS JV girls softball, and HS JV volleyball. Additionally, we offer sports for elementary and middle school including soccer, basketball, baseball, skiing and snowboarding.
In lower elementary grades, coaches focus on the fundamentals of the game: receiving, passing, and shooting. As young athletes develop, the emphasis of the program deepens in technique, technical training through conditioning and repetition, and correct technical execution – not just passing and shooting the ball but knowing when to pass, when to shoot.
Sign Up link
Some of the High School sports offered at CCA include:
- Boy's and Girl's Varsity Soccer (Fall)
- Girl's JV Volleyball (Fall)
- Boy's and Girl's Basketball (Winter)
- Co-ed Track (Spring)
- Girl's LAX (Spring
- Boy's Varsity Baseball (Spring)
All Concord Christian Academy high school teams are sanctioned by the state association NHIAA.
Some of the Middle School (5-8) sports include:
- Girl's and Boy's Soccer
- Girl's and Boy's Basketball
- Boy's Baseball
Some of the Elementary sports include:
- Co-Ed Soccer Leagues
- Co-Ed Basketball Skills
Additional SPorts Clubs
Gold Medal Running Club (3-5)
Fundamentals of track and field events (small equipment).
The Academy Ski Program is an opportunity for students to gain experience and training in skiing and snowboarding in a safe and social learning environment.
Operated through the Pats Peak Ski School program, Pats Peak provides Academy students educational and recreational winter challenges in downhill and cross country skiing, as well as snowboarding.
All interested student athletes and parents are required to:
- Attend a “Meet the Coaches” night before participating in any competitions.
- Sign a Player’s Contract signifying their commitment to fully engage in the team experience.
- Complete a sports participation physical form prior to joining a team.
- Be an active member of the Booster Club.
For More Information on any of our athletic programs, please contact Carrie Smith, Athletic Director.