BUSINESS TAX CREDIT PROGRAM
Now businesses can use their payable tax dollars to Support Christian Education!
If you pay the Business Tax or the Business Enterprise Tax you may donate your payable tax dollars for students who wish to attend Concord Christian Academy but lack the necessary finances.
Here’s how the program works:
- Contact: Brian L. Burbach, Headmaster - Brian will meet with you (in a 7 minute meeting) and explain to you exactly how this new law can allow you to donate your payable tax dollars to help low income families send their children to Concord Christian Academy.
- P: 603-228-8888, Ext. 105
- M: 603.533.6823
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the one-page application Form ED-02 and send it to the NH DRA, PO Box 488, Concord, NH 03302-0488
- Give this information to your accountant for their review and confirmation. Here is the government website link: http://www.revenue.nh.gov/quick-links/education-tax-credit.htm
NOTE: This donation can be used as a deduction on your federal taxes.
**The Concord Christian Academy Giving and Going Alliance is an approved 501(c)(3) and is independent from Concord Christian Academy. This consortium of Christian Schools will award scholarships to eligible families based on their financial need and available donated tax-exempt dollars by NH businesses.
Your donations support -
ACADEMICS: Supporting a curriculum that is rigorous and diverse, offering advanced and AP courses.
ARTS: Inspiring personal creativity and individual expression in music, art, drama, and the worship team.
ATHLETICS: Offering opportunities for healthy competition, exercise, sportsmanship, personal growth and self-respect.
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT: Enabling faculty and staff members to grow and share professionally throughout their careers.
FINANCIAL AID: Providing resources to enroll a student population that is highly diverse, talented, and motivated to succeed at CCA.
If you have any questions about making a donation to our school, please contact our Headmaster, Brian Burbach at email@example.com or you may call us at 603.228.8888.