Concord Christian Academy is a life preparatory educational institution that works in harmony with families to promote the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and creative growth of students, empowering them to live for the glory of Jesus Christ
We don't look at CCA's mission statement as merely a machine, that with perfect execution, will magically produce perfect students. We understand that life is much more complex than outward conformity. We desire to create a culture where inward transformation and authentic Christianity are celebrated. Where students are encouraged to work out their faith, struggle with life's deepest questions, and embrace the life-giving truths of God’s word. We believe this approach, in harmony with a biblical world view, will provide an atmosphere that encourages our students to reach their full potential and live for the glory of Jesus Christ. Then in turn, students can bring the values and skills they've acquired at CCA into the world that desperately needs a Savior.
Statement of Faith
Concord Christian Academy believes:
- In one God, Creator, and Lord of the Universe, the co-eternal Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ, God’s Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary atoning death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven where, as truly God and truly man, He is the only mediator between God and human beings.
- The Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired Word. It is without error in all its teachings, including creation, history, its own origins, and salvation. Christians must submit to its divine authority, both individually and corporately, in all matters of belief and conduct.
- All people are lost sinners and cannot see the Kingdom of God except through the new birth. Justification is by grace through faith in Christ alone.
- In the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit for each individual’s new birth and growth to maturity, and for the Church’s constant renewal in truth, wisdom, faith, holiness, love, power, and mission.
- In one holy, universal, and apostolic Church. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel among all nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of human beings and by promoting righteousness and justice.
- Jesus Christ Himself will physically return in glory to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest his Kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and new earth, in which He will be glorified forever and • exclude all evil, suffering, and death.